Mansoon Weather; As you, all know the monsoon has knocked in India. The monsoon season is the time of the year when it rains heavily and provides relief from the scorching heat. But this monsoon brings relief as well as diseases. It is very important to take care of your health during the monsoon season. However, special care is required to stay healthy. So today we are going to share with you some simple and healthy tips to keep in mind during the monsoon season. Let’s know what those tips are and how to keep your hair, skin and body in mind during monsoon.
If we talk about the monsoon diseases then the rain stops all over the place making the water easy to breed mosquitoes and the risk of mosquito-borne infections, such as malaria and dengue fever Increases. Apart from these, viral infections are also common. In addition, high humidity can contribute to many skin diseases and fungal infections.
If a person is troubled by chronic skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis then these conditions get worse during the monsoon season. The monsoon climate is also ideal for fungi/fungus to thrive.
Tips to stay healthy during monsoon weather –
- If you are fond of street food, then the rainy season is not the time to eat them all. Pollution of water and raw vegetables during monsoon is very common. You can easily fall ill by eating these contaminated foods.
- Use a good insect deterrent to keep mosquitoes away from you and prevent bites. It may also be a good idea to take anti-malarial and anti-dengue drugs during this time, as these diseases are most common during this time.
- As much as possible, try to avoid walking in dirty water. In addition to leptospirosis, dirty water can cause a variety of fungal infections of the feet and nails.
- Also, avoid walking where there is water on the road because it can come on you when traffic is there and can make you messy.
- If your pears are soaked, dry them immediately and do not wear wet socks or wet shoes, as this can cause infection in your feet and fingers.
- If you get soaked in the rain, to avoid skin problems, take 3 caps of the disinfectant Betadine in bathwater and take a bath.
- Take a bath twice a day to keep your skin clean. In this weather, sweat and dirt can accumulate along with other toxins on the surface of your skin due to moisture.
- Keep your body warm and dry and protect yourself from cold and cough.
- Do not enter rooms with AC with wet hair and damp clothing.
- Avoid wearing synthetic and tight clothes. Try as much as possible to wear only cotton clothes or linen clothes.
- Use anti-fungal powder to prevent sweat and moisture from accumulating in the skin layers. If you are at a higher risk of fungal infection, use a medicated powder like Mycoderm.
- If you are suffering from asthma or diabetes, avoid staying near damp walls. In such patients, it promotes the development of fungus which can be particularly harmful.
- In this season, the less you get out, the safer you will be.
- Drink as much warming herbal tea as possible which has antibacterial properties.
- Eat vitamin C to strengthen your immune system and help fight infection.
- Children’s skin is particularly weak during the monsoon season. Impetigo is an infectious skin infection that causes red sores on children’s bodies that can break open, oozing fluid and develop a crust. The lesions usually appear around the mount and nose. Mite itching during monsoon is also common and produces itchy skin. To prevent them from spreading, it is very important to get treatment for these conditions, so for this visit a good dermatologist and get advice and get treatment.
- While leaving the house, always keeping your mouth covered with a mask, because in such weather, there is a lot of chance of the spread of unknown diseases. The reason for this is that during the rainy season, sunlight comes very rarely and even the invisible germs have to be won.
Monsoon brings out many health-related issues, that is why we have given you some healthy tips here to keep you safe. But this does not mean that you do not enjoy the weather. If you follow all the tips given above, you can keep yourself healthy even during the monsoon.
We hope that we have written the Tips to stay healthy during monsoon weather, If you liked this article, then share it with your friends, this way we will get motivated to desire to write more articles.